Features and description of Moringa Leaf Extract:
- ALCOHOL FREE MORINGA LEAF EXTRACT!
- LOW CARB!
- NON GMO!
- GLUTEN FREE!
- Expertly extracted, Super concentrated Moringa Leaf Extract and is ALCOHOL-FREE!
- Moringa tincture contains ONLY natural ingredients! Alcohol Free! Gluten Free! Non-GMO!
- High Quality Moringa NON-Alcohol liquid extract- crude extract of first extraction! We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Moringa Glycerin based liquid extract: dry material / menstruum ratio 1:3!
- We strictly use only organic or ethically sourced wild harvested material, vegetable glycerin and crystal clear water! Really the BEST Moringa extract on market!
Benefits of Moringa Liquid Extract
- Boosts energy levels and increases vitality.
- Helps to maintain healthier blood sugar and blood pressure levels within a normal range.
- Promotes metabolism with bio-available ingredients. Assists in reaching and maintaining your appropriate body weight.
- Provides nourishment to the eyes and brain.
- Boosts the immune system of the body.
- Promotes healthy circulatory system; healthy veins and arteries.
- Increases the natural defenses of the body.
- Promotes the healthy cell structure of the body.
- Promotes the normal functioning of the liver and kidneys.
- Promotes proper digestion.
- Improves mobility and flexibility and aids with iccasional joint pain.
Moringa contains gram for gram:
7 times the vitamin C in oranges
4 times the vitamin A in carrots
4 times calcium in milk (with no lactose)
3 times the potassium in bananas
2 times the protein in yogurt
And. . . essential minerals such as zinc and iron.
Additional Information about the product:
Main Ingredients: Organic Moringa (Moringa Oleifera) Dried Leaf Powder. Origin: India.
Strength: Dry plant material / solvents ratio 1:3 w/v.
Other ingredients: vegetable palm glycerin, crystal clear water.
Contains NO sugar, yeast, mold, corn, salt, wheat, soy, artificial color, dairy foods, preservatives or synthetic pesticides or fertilizers.
Indications: Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool dry place.
Safety information: Keep out of the reach of Children. Not to be used during pregnancy. Consult a physician before using if nursing or taking any medications. Do not use if you are allergic to any ingredients. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool dry place.
Suggested use and dosage: Shake well before use. 20-30 drops, three times a day or as directed by your practitioner. To take a tincture, it is best to take the drops directly under the tongue. This gets the herb directly into the bloodstream. If necessary, it is fine to dilute the tincture in a small amount of water or juice. It may be flavored with lemon or honey but this is an exceptionally good tasting liquid extract. You may also put the 20-30 drops of tincture into a cup of warm or hot water for an instant cup of herbal tea. Heat your water first, before adding the herbs.
Glycerine is often used in low “net carb” products to retain moisture and sweetness. Glycerine is commonly used for this purpose in most protein bars so that the bars stay moist and chewy.
Although glycerine is a carbohydrate, it has a different metabolic effect on the body. Unlike typical carbohydrates, glycerine reportedly has minimal impact on blood sugar levels. You should still count the calories (4.3 calories per gram) you are consuming from this product, since even a low carbohydrate diet needs some calorie control, but you do not need to worry about disrupting ketosis because there is no evidence that glycerine effects blood sugar, which is the way that normal carbohydrates disrupt ketosis.
It’s time to get your “temple” back to where God wants it with Moringa leaf extract. Our Moringa extract is a fast, easy, convenient and effective way to get all the benefits of Moringa. A MEGA multi-vitamin with all the essential amino acids AND incredible antioxidants!
This product not evaluated by the FDA and not meant to and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Information and statements made are for educational purposes and are not intended to replace the advice of your treating doctor. Bread of Life Moringa does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Bread of Life Moringa are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a severe medical condition or health concern, see your physician. All our products have been sourced from a reputable organic wholesaler, however, we are each quite unique, therefore before using any herbal supplements, we suggest that you consult with a health care professional. Many herbs/supplements contain ingredients that have strong biological effects, and such products may not be safe in all people. If you have certain health conditions and take these products, you may be putting yourself at risk. Your health care professional can discuss with you whether it is safe for you to take a particular product and whether the product is appropriate for your needs.