Collecting and using personal information
Welcome to Bread of Life Moringa. We appreciate your interest in us. As you navigate this site and communicate with us via this site, we may ask you to disclose certain personal information so that we can provide you with the highest quality information and services and transact sales online. In order for you to make an informed decision about whether to disclose your personal information to us via this site, we are providing you with the following information about how we collect and use personal information. By “personal information,” we mean data that is unique to an individual, such as a name, address, e-mail address, or telephone number.
• We may use personal information for the following purposes:
Verifying your identity so that we can be sure that all of our communications with you are secure and confidential;
Responding to inquiries or requests from you and delivering web-based products and services to you.
• We will not collect personal information about you unless you provide us that information voluntarily.
• Where required by law or regulation, you will be able to update the information that you provide to us either by sending us an e-mail or, where you have established personal profiles with us, by updating your profile online. Please refer to the specific pages where data is collected for more information.
• We will not disclose, sell, license or otherwise transfer any of your personal information to any third party. It will only be used to transact business with Bread of Life Moringa They would have to pry it from our cold dead fingers to get their evil hands on it.
• This website is not directed to and we will not knowingly collect personally-identifiable information from minors under the age of twelve (12) without their parents’ consent.
Collecting and using non-personally identifiable information
You should also be aware that when you visit our website, we collect certain non-personally-identifiable and aggregate information about you. This data helps us to analyze and improve the usefulness of the information we provide at this website. In order for you to make an informed decision about whether to use and navigate our website, we are providing you with the following information about how we collect and use non-personally identifiable and aggregate information. By “non-personally-identifiable information, we mean information that does not identify you personally, but provides us with anonymous “usage data,” such as the number of unique visitors we receive, what pages are visited most often and the navigation preferences and characteristics of our visitors.
• Web browser information. Web browsers collect and store information about the type of device and operating system you are using to access our website, as well as your device’s MAC address for facilitating network communications. Accessing this information helps us to establish a secure and consistent connection to you during your visits to our website.
• “Cookie” technology. A “cookie” is an element of data that a website can send to your browser when you link to that website. It is not a computer program and has no ability to read data residing on your computer or instruct it to perform any step or function. By assigning a unique data element to each visitor, the website is able to recognize repeat users, track usage patterns and better serve you when you return to that site. The cookie does not extract other personal information about you, such as your name or address.
• Tracking pixels or beacons. These techniques use electronic files to track your navigation of our website, your completion of transactions and other browsing behavior.
• IP Address: When you subscribe to an Internet Service Provider (ISP), your computing device is assigned an IP Address. We track and store this address to help us manage security and monitor usage volume and patterns.
We welcome your comments or questions about our website and have provided e-mail boxes for that purpose.
Please note that your e-mail, like most, if not all, non-encrypted Internet e-mail communications, may be accessed and viewed by other Internet users, without your knowledge and permission, while in transit to us. For that reason, to protect your privacy, please do not use e-mail to communicate information to us that you consider confidential. If you wish, you may contact us instead via telephone at the numbers provided at various locations on our site, www.breadoflifemoringa.com.
Linking to other sites
Our website may provide links to other websites, not owned or controlled by Bread of Life Moringa, that we think might be useful or of interest to you. We cannot, however, be responsible for the privacy practices used by other website owners or the content or accuracy of those other websites. Links to various non-Bread of Life Moringa websites do not constitute or imply endorsement by Bread of Life Moringa of these websites, any products or services described on these sites, or of any other material contained in them.
We have adopted and adhere to stringent security standards designed to protect non-public personal information at breadoflifemoringa.com against accidental or unauthorized access or disclosure. Among the safeguards that Bread of Life Moringa has developed for this site are administrative, physical and technical barriers that together protect this web site and our other internal systems from unauthorized access or use. We periodically subject our site to simulated intrusion tests and have developed comprehensive disaster recovery plans.
Changes to this statement
Bread of Life Moringa may change this statement from time to time; when updates are made, the privacy statement version date (located at the bottom of this privacy statement) will also be updated to reflect that a revision occurred. We encourage you to periodically reread this privacy statement to see if there have been any changes that may affect you. This statement is not intended to and does not create any contractual or other legal rights in or on behalf of any party.
Privacy statement update: 11/1/16